Connect with our other members, meet our sponsors, and leave with treats from both!
With the huge popularity of the Photobooth from our Winter Social, we are again bringing it back for the Summer. Slap on giant sunglasses, toss a few beach balls, all whille wearing your contruction PPE.
Our photobooth also features our Event sponsor: bClear benefits and Feature Drink sponsor: Fusion Projects
Also we have an incredible lineup of Silent Auction Sponsors:
-Our New Silver Sponsor, Multivista Construction Documentation, has also contributed to our silent auction, with $5000 of webcam services. Now you can analyse the activity of your jobsite with the click of a button. Incredible opportunities for safety, best-practices, maintain schedule, and show the progress of your project.
- We are ecstatic to have the matching twin to the Allermuir Phould chair auctioned off at our Winter Social. We all know our Communications Director, Lindsey Nelson, is gunning for this chair. Please feel free to start a bidding war for this beautiful blue crushed velvet and walnut veneer lounge chair from MT Square Interiors. Valued at $2000.
- Come meet Jennifer from Castle Island Photography at our photobooth, and bid on a 4hour photography session with them at the silent auction. Also see our stunning photos from the Summer Social last year from Castle Island. Value: $400
- Keep the World Cup excitement going! bClear Benefits has also donated (4) Whitecaps tickets to our silent auction. Come see the bClear membership benefits expo at the social. Valued at $200 approx.
- Come bid on a giant giftbasket from Whitespot restaurant group, and their project management team. valued at $125.
- For our other sportsfans out there, the Mechanical Contractors Association of BC, has contributed (2) sets of BC Lions tickets. An afternoon Lions game brings us back to Canada's football, and our great team. Valued at: $100 aprox. per set.
- Two tickets to the VRCA U40's August Mentoring Breakfast, featuring Anthony Duhs, Principal, Align Construction Ltd. The VRCA U40 Mentoring Breakfasts provide young professionals the opportunity to hear first hand from BC construction industry leaders about their professional experiences, insights, and lessons they have learned along the way. Valued at $90.
- Drop your business card into our Door Prize Draw, contributed by Common Sense Construction, for a $100 Absolute Spa gift certificate, or $100 to the Keg restaurants, from BCIT Women in Trades
Looking forward to seeing you at the Social!